Saturday, February 27, 2016

Getting Hurt Skating

Hey everyone this is another blog from yours truly. So this weeks blog is about Pedlow my local skatepark, with a little twist.

So it was Thursday. I rode into Pedlow my local park, anxious to film for my video. I decided to warm up in the centre piece before filming anybody. I skated in the main manny pad. I thought of a line (series of tricks) to do to warm up. I immediately thought of something to do and decided to go for it. I ollied up the manny pad ready to execute my second trick, a no-comply 180. I quickly took my front foot off the board, while simultaneously scooping the board 180 degrees to the right. Right when I landed the no comply, I prepared to finish my line with a 180 of the box. I missed it. Motivated to land it, I went for it a second time. I ollied up the pad ready to no comply. With plenty of speed I tried to no comply however I missed the board...
The next thing I know, I was flying, then sliding across the pad and ended up slamming straight on my right knee. I couldn't get up. My leg hurt so much, to the point where it was pretty much numb. Luckily I knew that I wasn't seriously injured because I could still move my leg. I limped out the centre course and just sat... For pretty much the whole time I was there. It sucked...

No comments:

Post a Comment