Sunday, January 31, 2016

Late Night Sky High Get Together

It was 9:00. My dad dropped me off in the front of the building. I said goodbye, then exited the car. As I walked, I instantly recognized my friends, Max, David, Dax, and Russ, along with many of my other friends, too many to count. I quickly registered, then put all my belongings in the parent lounge. Then the fun began. I jumped into the path of trampolines. We all jumped doing flips, running of the walls, and goofing around. After messing around, we all decided to venture to the foam pits. I got in line and waited. Finally, after waiting a long three minutes, it was my turn. I jumped on the tramp, to gain height. I bounced three times, then launched of the trampoline. Midair, I tucked in, then grabbed my legs, then landed straight in the foam. After fooling around at the foam pits, we decided to go back on the trampoline path. When we all assembled, Max, Dax and I, wanted to learn something new. Dax challenged himself to learn to back flip off the wall. He started, two squares from the wall, and sprinted toward the wall. He jumped from square to square, gaining more, and more speed. He leaped on the wall, and went for the back flip. He landed on his feet, however his great momentum caused him to roll backward, much like a tumbleweed. I fell on the ground, cracking up. It was the funniest thing ever. Fortunately for Dax, he didn’t have any injuries…   

No comments:

Post a Comment