Hey guys! I'm finally back with another blog. This blog is about my friends birthday party and an indoor skatepark called Skatelab.
Max and I rode up to the entrance of the park, with nothing but excitement. We opened the door and realized an mediocre amount of people cruising around the park. We walked up to the counter and registered ourselves. Shortly after paying the entrance fee, I walked to the counter and decided to buy a new board, because mine was pretty wrecked. After the shop keeper set up my new board. It was time to skate. I rolled up to the hip (a slanted surface), and decided to warm up on it. Max and I sessioned it for almost half an hour. Shortly after, I realized my good friend and the birthday boy himself, Michael rolled into the park with his older brother. Then suddenly, my two other friends, Dax and David entered the park as well. We were complete. The whole gang decided to session an 8 Frame rail, a slanted downward rail. After getting lots of footage, and learning new tricks, we decided to skate the half pipe. We all took turns, skating the pipe, and filming clips.
We ended the day once again skating the hip, filming even more clips and eating pizza. All in all, it was a fun and productive day.
No comments:
Post a Comment