Friday, April 22, 2016

Birthday Bash Part 1

I ran out school and straight into the bike racks. As I picked up my board, I saw Russ, Dax, Max and
David enter the bike racks. We all gathered our things and skated down the street to my mom's car. We all loaded into the car and started to drive to Pedlow skate park. Once my mom stopped the car in the front of the park, I kissed her goodbye and entered the park. I pulled out my camera and immediately began to film my friends. My friend  Joaquin, a very consistent skater decided that he wanted to get filmed first. He got his clip relatively quickly with ease and finesse. I proceeded to film many other skaters in the park, just like any other day. After about 3 hours or skating and filming. My dad picked us up and then we went straight to a Korean BBQ restaurant. We ordered a variety of meets such as pork brisket and pork belly. The brisket so soft and crunchy at the same, while the  salty and sweet sauces complimented the taste. We kept on ordering brisket until we were super full.
After eating, we went to a karaoke place right next door. All five of us went into a single room and began to sung our hearts out. We sang tons of songs like, "Never Gonna Give You Up," "September,"
and many, MANY other songs. Once each of us lost our voice, we decided it was best to go home and relax.
When we got home, I realized two cakes, one chocolate, and one fruit tart, lit with candles. One thing led to another, and everyone began to sing happy birthday to me.
Soon after I freshened up and slept excited for what was to come the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment